Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

A permanent full time job is being a Mother!  you can't tender resignation and there is no part-time post.  Mothers' a special person, who is there for her child through sacrifies, love and pain.  Giving out unconditional love, everlasting devotion, to hold her family together, through the storms of life.  To all the greatest mom on earth....today is your day.. Happy Mother's Day and have wonderful day!

Phoenix have great mom too.  Other then thank you.. still thank you to my super mom.  She's the best and only in my heart.  She may not be perfect but in my world she's everything.  When Phoenix down, she's there.  When Phoenix cry, she's there.  When Phoenix despair, she's there.  When Phoenix lost hope, she's there.  When Phoenix happy... she's there!  She'll always be there for Phoenix.  Thank you mom, you're the best!  I'll be patience and strong leading my life... don't worry! I will keep moving on no matter what.. keep praying for me... as long as I know you're there for me... I won't give up!

Today, Phoenix called her super mom at 7.45am... mom, happy mother's day.. I LOVE U!  thank you for everything!  This is first time Phoenix says all those words!  All this while, Phoenix will just send cards to her.  This time round, Phoenix call as she don't want to miss any chance.. thanks them while they are still 'here' with us..

No comments:

Post a Comment