Sunday, July 15, 2012

another battle begins...

after so long, we are going for another big battle... this time, heart tired, body tired everything just seems so damn bloody 'f'.  If I told people that it's okay, it's not at all.  Feel so lifeless, 6 year ~ not one day 2 days, I do know compared to others this may seems not so song but for me, it's enough.  I cant let my little princess keep battle with the pain.   I blaim everything now, WHY... WHY... WHY... 6 years not enough for her to be in this pain???? Why!!!! I colapse, cry... sighs damn god, why you do this to this little creature.  She don't deserve to be treated this way.  Please spare her a life.  If by praying to you not getting any repond from you, I guess I would have to scold, screaming and do whatever to let you get my message now. 

Yes, I am willing to be punished, be exchange my life for her.  Spare her now.  Since you gave her to me, then please let me have her whole heartedly.  Not now, it's too cruel of you.  By taking her, you are taking mine too.  I am begging you to give her to me and cure her.  Return her healthly to me.  I can't be mercyly asking nicely as for 6 years you don't hear me.  They always said, god only gave you what you can take ~ BS.  Honestly I am going crazy and only thinking of going to take my life now.  Why on earth you doing this to human being.  Be it you don't want us live peacefully don't create us......arghhhhhhhhhh why

I hope I can still hang in there or else...... it's indeed too tired to live like this.  Take me please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment