Tuesday, March 8, 2011

life..

visited my little frenz few days ago, Phoenix heart aching.  It reminded Phoenix her own journey started 4 yrs ago... well, Phoenix is still learning to cope till today.  Phoenix truely understand the pain, the lost, the uncertainty of the situation.  Encourage the parent always gave Phoenix more strenght as it motivate Phoenix in return. 

My little frenz, very tough and strong boy.  He's shy seeing me, but he try his best to be his best - well done boy, you've done great!!!   We might not be as tough as you, however, you've let us know how life can be so wonderful.

I can sense the fear in them, but please dont ever give up as he never give up although he's so weak now.  A bit of our smile and encouragement will make him feel better and proud.  He's always the bright boy we know.  Cheeky as he's and playful in his own way.

Brave daddy, please don't be upset.. everything will be alrite!!   you've done great too.  jia you jia you still jia you... Phoenix truly feel him, tired, exhausted,  no matter how he do his best to keep his little one at comfort.  Fatherly love!  My little frenz, your dad will always be there for you.. you both must jia you together!!

Mommy, believed in him.  Gave him your very best.  He need you and most of all your undivided, unconditional love.  Don't doubt, just be there for my little frenz.  No one will know what's the outcome till the last moment.  Phoenix can really understand this whole situation, Phoenix is the true life cases.  Watever, mommy taught off... Phoenix do!  Phoenix have being practising Nichiren Buddism for long time.. remember how soka member and my family member support me emotional - thank you for just be there for me when Phoenix needed them most. 

Keep your faith close to you and please do not gave up any hope as our little one is true warrior!  Before they gave up fight we will be their most trusted front liner. 

Remember you're not alone as Phoenix will always keep my little frenz and family in my prayers.. and there's others in C family be with your unconditionally.  Prayers will always be there for you my little frenz... listen to our prayers and remember tat we will always luv u! as long as u want to fight on, we will support u all the way... go go boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment